Calling on Jesus in Our Urgent Need!
“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27
“The enemy can never take out of the hand of Christ the one who is simply trusting in His promises.” Review and Herald, Feb. 3, 1903
What is the Peace that Jesus offers?
How can we put our trust in God’s promises today?
Day 2 – Prayer Focus
1. Pray that fear would be replaced with peace, and that we as a people would stand strong in the midst of chaos, trusting that God is in control.
2. Pray for those in China who are still dealing with the after effects of the Coronavirus or who have lost loved ones in this pandemic. Pray for hope and comfort in the midst of the pain.
3. Pray for church members in Kenya, and other African countries, who are struggling because their open-air markets are closing.
4. Pray for literature evangelists, preachers, teachers, Bible workers, and others who may not be able to carry on the same face-to-face ministry as before. Pray for divine wisdom and ideas for new ways to minister.
5. Pray for the churches that have been closed because of the virus. Pray that congregations will find ways to stay “together” through internet live-streaming and witnessing in appropriate “social distancing” ways.